Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weekend Wiped-Out

I had a busy weekend, at least as far as my standards go and it wiped me out pretty good.  My two friends and I went to NYC to see War Horse on Broadway, and it was incredible!  I'll have a seperate post on that coming up but I will say that if you get the opportunity to see it, go!  And now back to work on ponies.  : )  I got a Mini Maj and Smittyn in the studio last week and they just got thier first coat of primer.  A little bit of sanding, one more layer of primer, and they will be ready to paint!  Both will be sales pieces when completed, expect to see the Maj first.













Now I'm working on BAD and waiting on the mail to come!  I have two very exciting things that should be here today, I just hope this crazy weather doesn't delay them anymore than they already have been!
It's spring!  So why is it snowing?!  Gah!

No comments: