Monday, March 28, 2011

Let the bodies hit the floor!

Or at least give me back my shelf space!  Seriously, ever get that feeling you have too many projects going at at once?  Let's count!

The top of my shelves hold the most active projects and there are 10 up there.  Yikes!











Second shelf is my minis, most of which I have a plan for but no time for yet.  Another 14 here.

The mini resin and painted G2 morgan are no longer here since this pic.

















Second and third shelves are my "get to them eventually" models.  Also known as the "I can't stand to look at you anymore" shelves.  Lol.  Add 7 more on the second shelf and 12 more on the bottom shelf (some not in photo). 
























Ah, found one more hiding on the second shelf! 















Add them all toegther and that makes....errr...44!  Yowza, I didn't think it was quite that many.  And that's just what I have at on those shelves.  I've got some headless and legless ones in a drawer and a few on my windowsill that I've got plans for.  Oh! Then there's another 3 resins and a plastic custom in progress at a friends place!

Does anyone want any bodies?  XD



And a big thank you to those that commented recently!  I really have to get to bed (early day tomorrow, ack today!) but I will get back to all of you.  Hugs!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone... I had 33 unfinished or in progress ponies at last count. At least you never get bored... there is always someone to work on!

Ailanreanter said...

I just managed to downsize my body lot to only 10 horses- personal record! *g*
Before I made the mistake of putting them away in the drawer - this resulted in getting more and more bodies, as their number became only obvious when the drawer was full. Now they stand openely on a shelf and I am more aware of them there. Still I feel the temptation to get more whenever I have a new idea for remaking...

Braymere said...

I don't count. I really don't want to know...

The Demon's Kat said...

Are you really thinking of selling some of your bodies? I wouldn't know what to do with so many horses. I have 8 on my work desk and I have no time for them! Ugh! You do really amazing custom work though. I always enjoy seeing your blog!

Last Alliance Studios said...

I dread to think how many I've got knocking around in my (many!) body boxes. I keep meaning to get them all started but meh..somehow it never happens. XD

talkingMongo0se said...

I'll wave to your resins over here for you. ^_^

Heather said...

shoestringstable - Bored? No, overwhelmed? Yes! My problem is that I just keep destroying new ones when I get tired of refining or painting ones that I should be working on. I'll finish something eventually!

Ailanreanter - I know how that goes! Only I would hide mine in boxes in my shed, talk about out of sight out of mind!

Braymere - I think that means someone should downsize. Or continue on blissfully unaware. I like the second option. Lol

The Demon's Kat - I do have some listed on MHSP, but they are mostly just plasctics that I have too many copies of (I'm looking at you Wixoms and PAMs!) or lost my idea for them. Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm glad you like that blog. :)

Last Alliance Studios - Put them on shelves! Then they can stare at you with their soul-less eyes until you are pitied into working on them, or you want your shelf space back. XD

talkingMongo0se - Haha, yes wave to them and tell Have Blue to enjoy his legs while he can...

I really shouldn't be commenting late at night after having sugary iced tea. Oh well!