Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I really need to decide if I'm going to use all caps for the first letter in my words in the titles or just for the very frist word.  I feel like I keep switching back and forth, mostly becuase I can't remember what I did last time.  Lol.

Another non-productive day in the studio.  Mostly because I wasn't there at all today.  My friend Christine and I arranged to have a riding lesson at a local barn.  I can't remember how many years it's been since I had a real lesson.  It also reminded me how much I dislike hunter horses (ow my legs).  None the less it was great to ride a horse that was in shape and jump around a course again. 

Now I still don't have time for plastic ponies.  First I have to clean real pony tack.
Does someone want to help?  Please?

No comments: