Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flooding, Clipping, and Watching Paint Dry

We got hit with a ton of rain on Thursday (it was Thursday right?) and while there were no issues with my house, my BF's was a different story.  I spent the weekend taking shifts with his family to Shop Vac their basement.  Funny part, they don't technically live in a "flood zone" but the ground was so saturated that it was just coming up through the French drains. 

Note: I hate French drains.

Back home today, I got to put another layer of primer on the resins from a few posts ago and deal with more little boogers and dents in Terrang before priming him again as well.  (He still has little dents.  Sheesh!)  Now I get to spend time watching primer dry.  Three days of drying in fact. 

Another note: I hate Rustoleum primers.

In other news, Beauty doesn't seem too thrilled with her new clip job either.  Lol
























Should I even bother saying that I'm going to aim to get color on Terrang before the end of the week?  Keeping goals seems to be a short coming of mine.  Oh well!

No comments: