Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feeling a little green - updated!

And oh so amused!  I treated myself to a model back at the beginning of March and it just came in today.  How could I pass up the St. Pattie's Day green color on the Stone Design A Horse website?  This month's special color is a beautiful dark blue, but I'm just chuffed with my green TB.  : )





















This shot is pretty acurate color wise.  It's probably a good thing they don't have the green option anymore because I might have had to order another!



***Update***

You can all thank (or blame) Braymere for this one.


















He's a GREEN Working Hunter!  ROFL!  And he's sporting some lovely tack made by Braymere as well.  On another note, that bridle doesn't fit him at all!  This must be remedied!

Not show approved.  Haha


























I'm dying here Jen, that was a hysterical idea.  XD

6 comments:

Braymere said...

You really need to tack him up so he can be a Green Working Hunter.

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Heather said...

ROFL! XD That's awesome.

Ailanreanter said...

LOL!! Great idea about the Green Hunter.
I am normally not into decorators, but the colour is just lovely.

talkingMongo0se said...

Braymere is genius. You have to enter him in a model horse show like that now. Green horse, orange tack. Complementary colors!

Braymere said...

LOVE!!!

I will send you a bigger crownpiece but only you've got to show him! He can stand if for Victrix until she's painted. :)

Heather said...

Oh ho ho Braymere, I may just have to take you up on that! Especially since I finally found just the show to take him to too. XD