Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shades of Gray

Yesterdays post had a variety of horse colors.  Todays post is distinctly lacking.
Photobucket

Yep, that would be my drying rack.  It has a significant tinge of gray don't you think?  And a ton of clutter as well.  The white areas on the resins are where I was holding them.  The Reiner looks a silly pinto, Ahzam has a huge Tetrach spot and Sheba's got some pretty stockings!

 My goal for yesterday was to work on Terrang and have him ready for paint, but the primer I used never dried.  I have a tendancy to be heavy handed with sprays, something I must get over very quickly or I will be spending a lot of time stripping models.  Anywho, here is Terrang as he stands currently.  This guy is really growing on me, I think that could be a problem!
Photobucket

2 comments:

talkingMongo0se said...

Can't blame you about Terrang. Needs more tail detail pics! ;)

Heather said...

Nope! No tail detail pics until it's done. I'm sneaky like that. XD