Of course, me being me, I can't make anything easy. Instead I have 6 standalone SMs planned and a major scene involving another 7 SMs that will all be getting drastic custom work done to them. The 6 individual ones won't be done until after Breyerfest, which is probably a good thing, and the other 7 are a looooong term project I'll be working on in between. Hopefully.
This guy I started a long time ago but recently pick him up again since I enjoy working with the Magic Sculp(t) so much. Well now he's finally got a tail and a base for a mane! I still have some small fiddly bits left after I finish the mane, but I definitely think he is going to be done first. I haven't decided if I'm going to paint him up like my reference photo of sell him unpainted yet. I'm also pretty certain that he's going to have a base to keep him upright, but I have also been considering a peg for the back foot. Hmmmm.
|I still need to smooth the tips of the tail so they aren't so chunky.|
Then I've got 2 Morgans planned. A G2 Saddlebred to a parked Morgan ala Stand And Deliver.
The other is a G2 Morgan to a park horse. I need to do more research on what is considered 'correct' for a park Morgan trot. I think I need to find a horse in a more square trot.
|Also Stand And Deliver!|
The other 7 I have planned out already, all the way down to colors! But I'm not going to say anything else about those until I've started work on them. ;)
Also, my camera is in the mail! Squee!!! XD