Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Onto Smaller Ideas

Since Terrang is finally finished (even though he is staying with me for the time being), I've decided to work on some pieces that I will hopefully finish in a much more timely manner.  Time for some stablemates!

Of course, me being me, I can't make anything easy.  Instead I have 6 standalone SMs planned and a major scene involving another 7 SMs that will all be getting drastic custom work done to them.  The 6 individual ones won't be done until after Breyerfest, which is probably a good thing, and the other 7 are a looooong term project I'll be working on in between.  Hopefully.

This guy I started a long time ago but recently pick him up again since I enjoy working with the Magic Sculp(t) so much.  Well now he's finally got a tail and a base for a mane!  I still have some small fiddly bits left after I finish the mane, but I definitely think he is going to be done first.  I haven't decided if I'm going to paint him up like my reference photo of sell him unpainted yet.  I'm also pretty certain that he's going to have a base to keep him upright, but I have also been considering a peg for the back foot.  Hmmmm.


I still need to smooth the tips of the tail so they aren't so chunky. 



Then I've got 2 Morgans planned.  A G2 Saddlebred to a parked Morgan ala Stand And Deliver.




The other is a G2 Morgan to a park horse.  I need to do more research on what is considered 'correct' for a park Morgan trot.  I think I need to find a horse in a more square trot.


Also Stand And Deliver! 
 As if those weren't enough, I also have a G2 rearing arabian who is getting a new M/T and some minor body tweaks, and a G2 Mule and a G3 Friesian that I'm not really sure what to do with yet!  I'm aiming for nothing too terribly drastic with these as I wouldl like to finish them!  Ha!

The other 7 I have planned out already, all the way down to colors!  But I'm not going to say anything else about those until I've started work on them.  ;)


Also, my camera is in the mail!  Squee!!!  XD

2 comments:

talkingMongo0se said...

Make the mule into an OKAPI! XD

Heather said...

Oh goodness, you would say that. Lol. XD