Tuesday, June 12, 2012

All things must come to an end

And good gravvy if this guy just did not want it to be over!  Sheesh!  Yes, I've finally, really finished my Terrang custom.  There is still more that I would like to do to him, but sometimes you just have to say enough is enough and move on to new things.

So!  My little bugger is going up for offers on MHSP until Saturday June 16th, midnight EST.  I can't tell you how excited I am for him to leave!  Now for the fun part, pictures!



Please take me home and away from the crazy lady!






I can totally see him showing as a riding pony of some sort.  And all I can picture on him is a luscious bay with some chrome but I think he's carry any color well.

I should really move on to finishing painting up my sales piece Smittyn.  Now where in my room are my paints again...

No comments: