Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Technology = Evil

You all know it.  My hard drive on my laptop decided to have a conniption a month ago and I've been pretty much computer-less ever since.  Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, except I did a faux pas. 

My name is Heather and I forgot to back up my computer for over 5 months.

*insert colorful explitives here*

So my computer is finally up and running again (thanks bf) and now I'm slowly going through and seeing what I lost.  So far a bunch of things I expected and even more that I didn't.  I have to get things sorted and organized first, but then I'll be able to get back to blogging at my regular inconsistent pace.  Lol.

And in case technology decides to be evil for you too, just remember...

1 comment:

talkingMongo0se said...

Damn you technology... and auto correct.