Friday, August 19, 2011

Huzzah! - 58 days

My taffeta came!  And I was up way too late last night cutting it out!  I must say that the color is simply gorgeous. 

The color is slightly washed out but still oh so pretty.

I'm hoping to start sewing up it today.  Fingers crossed that the buttons come today too.

In other news, my countdown for the show may not be over just yet, in case you couldn't tell from the title.  With a lot of encouragement and a little bit of help from my friends I may get to Intersport Live yet!  I'll have to pick and choose what pieces I'm going to finish now, but I think this may just work.  So to make this post appropriate, how about an update on VL?  He got another layer of oil on all of his body but his hindquarters.

He's getting a little smoother but still needs a lot of work.

I think I need to tone down the red, he's getting a lot brighter than my referance horse.

Oh yeah, way too bright.

And now to sew my day away.  XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've decided to keep trying for Intersport. I really have been enjoying these more frequent updates. The color of that taffeta is beautiful. And I can't wait to see VL once you tone him down, he's just a bit too red for my tastes.