Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More on my plate - 61 days

Like I need it.  I was expecting my muslin today so I could do a mock up of my Ren Faire dress.  Thus after being a chauffuer (again) I spent most of the day preparing for that.  It never came.  According to the website, now it won't be here until Friday.  Darn it!

So instead of being a sensible person and picking up one of my in progress models for the show, I decided to add another to the queue.  Seeing as I won't be getting the money together for Mindy Berg to paint her anytime soon, Sheba's Jewel has now been added to my list.  She got her final prepping today and is going to get her final primer layer in a few minutes.




Oh! And Dinky got his first layer of primer today too.  This would be more exciting if I hadn't forgot I need to fix his ear still.  Oops!  And now I think I will actually put the second layer on VL like I was planning on last night.


No comments: