Monday, February 20, 2012

Doodle Time and Random Musings

Question: 

What do you do when you want to draw but you have no paper?

Answer:

Pick up a model pony!


Use multiple colors for added fun!

I love his concerned face in the bottom of the photo.

I'm not really sure what I was thinking there.


Yep, the still nameless jumper is back again.  One day he will be finished.  Maybe even this year.  Or not.

And I might even attach his legs correctly so I stop finding them on my floor.


Also, I know it's been a goodly time since I've updated here.  I debate if it would be better to have more frequent posts which will most likely be more random or if I should maintain my slightly less random but hopefully more quality postings.  Or maybe I'm deceiving myself and they are all totally random and I should just post more regardless. 


Yup.


RANDOM AWAY!

2 comments:

Braymere said...

Yay the jumper is back and double Yay for more posts!

talkingMongo0se said...

Hecks yes, random posting powers activate and go!