Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Studio Muse!

Or maybe that should be Studio Cute? 


Say it with me, "D'AWWWWWW!!"

Is he not completely adorable?  I saw this guy a while ago on the Windstone website and I just had to find one for myself.  This is the Fennec Fox; there are three more pebbles foxes in the works and of course now I need one of each of those when they come out too.  Yesh.  Oh!  And he needs a name!  Ideas?  XD


Think of this post as your daily dose of random.  Also of me procrastinating putting epoxy on the jumper.


EDIT:  Cute bugger up there now has a name!  Shifu after the master karate red panda in Kung Fu Panda.  Love the name and the movies!  Thanks Susan B Young and Kismet Lodge!  Cookies for you!

5 comments:

talkingMongo0se said...

So adorable. Maybe call him Mr. Squicks? :P

Susan B Young said...

I think you ought to call him Master Shifu (she - foo) after the Lesser Panda in Kung Fu Panda.

Last Alliance Studios said...

*squishes*
Oh my god, he's ADORABLE! ^^

Kismet Lodge said...

mum comes round, 'what's that?' I scroll the page back up, mum: 'aww, cute!!!' AGREED!!! he's definitely gonna be good at getting that AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW reaction!!!!

I think Shifu would suit great!! just Shifu, lol :P

Heather said...

Oh yes, I like the name Shifu for the little guy! Fits him perfect! Also, good movie(s). XD Thanks ladies!

Kismet - It's so funny, I will come into my room some days and he will be missing. Where does he go? My mother steals him from me and puts him on her mantle!