Wednesday, February 22, 2012

10,000 and beyond!

Here's a random!  I just noticed I hit 10,000 pageviews!  How exciting! 

WOOHOO!

As thrilling as that is, we also need to celebrate Braymere's Blog!  Earlier today she hit a whopping 500,000 pageviews!  Now that is truely impressive!  I've been following her blog for a few years now and it has inspired me in so many ways, including the start of my own blog!  I'm sure most of you know of her and her fabulous blog, but go over again and congratulate her!  What a wonderful accomplishment Braymere, here's to another half a million pageviews for you!

2 comments:

Braymere said...

That picture cracks me up!

My husband says, "You know a lot of those are random google hits, right?" and my friends remind me that they often visit my blog 3 or 4 times a day. But you know what? I don't care! Half a million page views is half a million page views and that's a LOT!

:D

Kismet Lodge said...

well done Braymere!!!

That picture is amazing!!! haha! cracks me up too!