Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Over thinking things

I do have ideas for posts and a few posts in the works, but I've been puzzling over the nameless jumper for the past few days.  He has all of his limbs attached again and I'm pleased with the basic form for the most part. 

Unlike all of the other photos I have of him, this is actually the correct angle to his body.


He is SUCH a booger to photograph!


My favorite angle, legs everywhere!

Now comes the part I've been waiting years to do, add some muscle and definition to him.  Make him look like a horse not just a body bin reject.  But I don't know where to start.  I've spent so much time essentially getting my armature correct(ish) that I don't want to ruin him.  It's not like I don't have enough reference photos, so I shouldn't be fretting this much.  I really need to just get over it, mix some epoxy and slap it on him. 

But not tonight.  It's bedtime.


edit: Ack!  I will get back to comments shortly too, I'm such a scatterbrain.

No comments: