Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Not Dead Yet...

I can dance and I can sing!



The internet should really shut down after midnight for me becuase then you get blog posts like these.  Just be glad I don't post the Fisch Schlapping Song.  XD

In real fake pony news, Dainty Darcy by Jenn Scott is here!  She is super adorable and true stablemate scale.  A good friends birthday was, well technically yesterday, but I'm customizing one of these cuties to look like her Morgan gelding, Simba.  He is such a mook.

 
I was trying to free lounge him.  He decided park out instead, the loser.  Lol.

























Thankfully there wasn't too much work to be done to Dainty Darcy to make her a Dainty Simba.  She needed a little bit of facial resculpting to capture that big block head of his...

Original resin


New smexy profile























A touch more of a studly crest...

Bah, I forgot to take a matching photo for the after...




Lowered the tail set a little...

Shoosh!  I'm apparently doing awful with the matching before and after photo thing.

























And added some plumbing.  But we don't need a photo of that.  Haha!  He just needs a little bit more prepping, another layer of primer, and then I can figure out how I want to paint him (oils? pastels? oils? pastels? ack!). 

One day this week I'll be uploading the elusive part two of the Flash custom.  This is far from the last instalment, but at least I'm finally going in the right direction.  Maybe.

EDIT:  Wow, photo skills fail, sheesh.  I think I needs me a light box.

2 comments:

Jenn Scott said...

Can't wait to see her/him finished. :)

Heather said...

Thank you very much! I really hope I can get him done in time for the party at the end of next week. :)