Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blabbers, This is All Your Fault

I hope you are happy. 

























Beware the wrath of the Angry Wixom Pegasus! ...err..sketch.  A few months ago someone on blab commented that there needed to be an angry Wixom pegasus.  And of course this idea has been festering in my brain since them.  I already have an extra victim, I mean body, I mean volunteer.  XD  I already predict that this guy will be MASSIVE.

The Flash Tutorial continuation will be up either later today or early tomorrow.  Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. The sketch looks great and I cannot wait to see the real thing. I bet it will be gorgeous. May I ask what you plan to do for color?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it!

Heather said...

Thank you both! As for color, I haven't even gotten that far. I'll probably ask the blabbers what they think. lol.

talkingMongo0se said...

Bwaha! Do it! We still need to have a photo-shoot of the Wixom show gone wrong with all the custom Wixoms you and WSTopdeck have. This one will add to the chaos nicely...

Heather said...

I think he might end up being the cause of the chaos. XD