Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bad Blogger, Bad

Is anyone else having trouble posting comments on mine or any other blog?  I switched my comments to pop up in new window since that's the only way I can reply anymore on my own blog.  I hope this isn't an inconvenience for anyone and hopefully blogger will fix this issue soon so that I can switch it back. 

In other news, I blame the my fellow blabbers.  You shall see why soon enough.

And once again the obligatory rattie photo.  Because they are just too cute.  : )  I will get a saddle on one of these bad boys one day!



3 comments:

Lynn W said...

Cute ratties!

It's not just you. It keeps prompting me to sign into google, then when I do, it posts as anonymous. The pop up ones are still working for me though, and about half of the ones that are one the page.

Jenn Scott said...

Same. But it's working this morning for some odd reason (6/16/11)

Heather said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one. Because of your comment Jenn I changed my comments back to normal and tried again. Did not work for me. Sigh. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.