Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Following a new trend

Anyone who follows Braymere Custom Saddlry blog knows about Basil the performance rat.  I have two little ratties of my own and I have been trying to wrangle them into their own performance activities, but so far I have been less than successful.  Lil' Stinkers.

I did however, manage to coerce one of my Sugar Gliders to pose.

My little Amelia


















I know I shouldn't say it, but this little lady is my favorite of our 5 Squiggles.  Yes, my family and I call them Squiggles.  ...yes, we also have 5 of them.

So Braymere, can Amelia come over and we can have a small animal performance show?  XD  Maybe I can bring the ratties and Basil can teach them some patience.  Hahaha!

5 comments:

Braymere said...

Love!! Amelia is wecome to come visit anytime!

talkingMongo0se said...

Do squiggles have an unfair advantage in jumping events since they can glide? XD

Heather said...

I'm noticing a trend in the people who comment on my blog. Are you two stalking me? What am I talking about, I know you are Liz. Bwahaha.

Brain. Tired. I make a more cohesive comment later today.

talkingMongo0se said...

Oh no. Braymere and I are totally not in a van outside your house stalking you as I type this while stealing wi fi from your neighbor's.

Totally not.

Kirsten Lenz said...

I got 2 rats myself but I can't get tack on them! Thought about trying to tack up my tortoise though. But she probably needs a reeeeally wide tree!