Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guessing game

Oh goodness, I really wish I had more time to dedicate to this blog and my models, but my current job has the strangest hours.  After working, all I want to do is nothing.  It's tough to be inspired when you're exhausted.  Anyways, I figure since I can't seem to sleep just yet, we should play a little game!  You might remember seeing this guy, well a part of him at least, from an earlier post.  He seems to have gone backwards from then (in the fact that he has more holes, again!) but hopefully this will lead to me going forward in getting my final shape!  Now, I'm going to post three (possibly alarming) photos I took recently of him and you all get to guess what he started life as!  And no guessing if you've already seen him (Christine! *insert evil eyes here*)  Lol. 

Ready?  Go!











I'll let this post sit for a few days, until I get a correct guess or I can't stand waiting anymore *wink*  He's a little bit farther than this now, I'll see if I can get updated pictures for the reveal post.

3 comments:

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

With that high tail-base, I'd guess LG.

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

Then again, he has a very long face and body (though of course they could have been lengthened) so maybe Cigar as well...

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe...oh fine, I won't guess ;) Lol! And now you see why I never get anything done! Work makes you tired XD