Monday, April 19, 2010

Working Working Working

What I wish I was doing!  Lol.  But I did get a couple of little ladies who are working quite nicely.  Sarah Rose Working Girls to be exact!  When I found out the edition was closing, I just had to get my hands on a few.  (Bad Heather, bad.)  I can not believe how much detail is packed into such a tiny piece!  And the color possibilities are endless. 





I've got two general colors planned so far, an Appaloosa and a Paint horse. Not sure what to do exactly with them but I'm liking the possibilities. Now what to do for the last one.... Hmmm...

Oh, and you may notice that one of the ladies got a new hair do.  : )  She's going to be my appy.  Still needs a bit of refinement in the mane and tail, but overall I'm quite pleased.  She's looks so 'cowy' now. 




I do plan on offering all three of them for sale once painted.

1 comment:

Carol H. said...

Nice job on the new mane and tail!