Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time Flies

Phew, where does the time go.  Still the same old, same old only now with some extra time every weekend to visit friends and work on models together.  : )  I gotta get that girl a blog.  Lol.  Maybe I can post some of her stuff here.  I think you guys would be amused, I know I am.  Anywho, I've been getting in some good time on the rearing Wixom.  As in she doesn't have holes!  Haha.  She certainly entertains me and she still stands *mostly* of her own accord!  I'm just going to have to level the feet once she's completely done to make sure she's steady.  What a big, heavy girl she is now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now another project I jumped right into, ignoring my own advice of not starting another project until I actually finished one.  But selling some is the same thing right?  lol.  I found a picture a while ago that I absolutely fell in love with and knew I had to turn it into a model.  The PS TB was a perfect victim... errmm... match.  He went together so fast, I'd swear he was meant to be like this.  He still needs quite a bit of work, but I'm already dreaming of all the set ups I can use him in.  Now all I need is tack.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

Ok, you just need to stop showing photos of that Wixom. I loved him a the holes (hehehe). You're going to kill me... or my checkbook, either way!

Anonymous said...

You can do either ;p THough I dunno, me with a blog? XD That might end...not well lmao