Monday, November 14, 2011

Rising From the Grave

Wait, Halloween is over? 

Errr...  I'm still not dead.  Honest.  I might want to be, but I'm not.  As proof I shall leave you with a teaser photo of sorts, and promises of love and kis....I mean future blog posts to come!

I shall soon regale you with my tales of unintentional flying, missing body parts, Norwegians, the Staten Island Expressway and deadly trees!  Not necessiarily in that order.

And model ponies too, can't forgot the whole point of this blog.  : )


How about an overcooked cookie?

Crunchy!
 Christine why did you let me have soda?  Look'it what you've done!

3 comments:

talkingMongo0se said...

Lol! What did my roommate do to you?

Unknown said...

ok lets see what is is? what is that cookie? are you going to tell us or not?lol

Heather said...

Oh goodness! I forgot I posted the cookie! I shall have to give an upadate on that tomorrow. Yesh.