Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Say "aaahhhhhh"

I suupse these two go along with me not being able to stand the refining stage for long (the rearing Wixom falls into that stage).  Oh well.  First is the headless Have Blue from a while ago; she's sorta got a head going on now.  Just trying to fill in the basic shape.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whew, and that's why they call 'em the ugly stages.  Ha!

Oh, and here's the ref I'm using, taken by one of my good friends.
Photobucket

And here's my other victim.  A clock horse by Breyer that's going to be getting his teeth done.  I always wanted to do a model with the mouth opener and the dentist checking out the teeth (hand in mouth).  Maybe that's just me...  But this guy is all prepared for a Brenda Breyer to stick her hand in.  XD  Lol
Photobucket

He needs lots of work still. 

No comments: