Thursday, April 18, 2013

Two Transformations - Part 2

Let's just forget the face that I can't count days to save my life.  It's tomorrow right?  :D

Here is my second victim....err...project!  Same as the first guy from yesterday's (ish) post, he was also originally for Blab's stablemate custom challenge.  He is currently even less done than the other!

He started life as a red roan...


And swiftly fell to pieces

This is way to much fun to be legal  XD

Reattach the important parts...

And I shall call him Stumpy
More wire since I lost the legs...

What?  Those are someone else's legs, I swear!

Taking a break, it's difficult pulling yourself back together!

Shifu the stalker

And finally getting ready to jump!  Shifu lends a helping head, err, hand.  No, head.



So lots of work left to be done on this guy.  Finishing the neck, adding muscles to the shoulders and haunches, legs (only semi important right?), he will be getting a totally new face, ears, mane and tail- braided of course, and then he'll be topped off in a luscious bay with a little bit of chrome.  The perfect A rated 4-foot hunter.

2 comments:

CorrieKing97 said...

I was just wondering how you attach the wire for the legs/neck to the body? I know you probably use the superglue+baking soda method, but I wondered if you drill little holes for the wire too?
Ta :) x

Heather said...

Wah! This is what I get for not checking my own comments section! Yes, I use baking soda and super glue to anchor the wires. I do drill a hole as well so they really stay attached. :)