Monday, August 13, 2012

Progress

Slow, but I think I see it!

I've been prepping my two Kilbourn resins in between working on my Vtoo custom and thankfully they are all just kind of breezing along.  I wish I had more time in a day to work on them!

Vtoo is getting a few minor tweaks along with her (soon to be his) new headset.  I originally planned on making him into a show jumping stallion with the braided mane, loose forelock and loose tail.  Of course after watching the eventing during the Olympics now I see him locked onto a cross country fence!  So that would mean a loose mane and a pulled tail.  I can't decide which one I should do!  Decisions decisions.  I still have a lot of work to do on the neck to match Sarah's sculpting style, so I guess I should really just start there.




No comments: