Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tack Time!

Every time I get a new horse in the mail there is something I do everytime, after unwrapping and drooling over them for a while.  Tack 'em up!

Today I got my Maxixe De Barrios by Morgen Kilbourn in the mail.  I reaaaallly shouldn't have been purchasing any model horse related items but this guy is one of only a handful of releases this year that I'm allowing myself. Hopefully the other piece I really am looking foward to doesn't get released for a while yet!

Being me, Max's first tack up was in my beautiful english set by Jennifer Buxton.  I love this set so much it's ridiculous.

Om nom nom.  Another gorgeous face! (Ignore the fact that the bit is not in his mouth.  I was lazy)


 He really is very tack friendly. Thanks Morgen!






Next, western! 

Mmmmmmmmaxie!

After torturing tacking up Max, I might have gotten a little bored and tacked up some other guys.

Meet the over enthusiastic trail horse!



This would have been even funnier with a rider.  XD

And pig pleasure....?


Yes he's got a bosal. 

And I tried tacking up my spanish fighting bull but he's too fat hefty for my girths and to horny big headed for a bridle.  Darn!



Yes I need a life.



4 comments:

talkingMongo0se said...

Love the tack sets. And again with your crazy orange english tack! :P
Awww! Piggy.

Urbangoatgirl said...

Maxie looks so fantastic in tack! I thought he might be such a "different" size that tack would be a problem, but it looks like not. Great pics!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

No, enjoy using your time to tack up your models! I wish I had the time to do that;)