Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Herd of Galloping Ponies!

I had to get the photo from the last post to not show up in all of the blogs that follow me.  Everytime I would visit one I would start crying from seeing his litte face.

So how about a conga* of unpainted VToo's instead?


The back three are 'seconds' that Sarah sold, front two are from the actual run.

Yes, this just might be my absolute all time favorite model of all time.  And yes I needed two "all time's" just to show how awesome she is.



Yes, the second one in is missing her tail. And braids.

The VToo seconds didn't come with bases so I get to play around with how to stand those up.  That should be fun.  XD  I would reeeeeeeaaaaaalllly like to cut and resculpt one to be traveling straight but that would take a ton of work.  I'll probably end up doing it anyway.


All my lovely ladies!
 So!  I have the one I've already prepared for a new mane and tail.  The other one from the run is going to stay as is, I just need to pick a color.  And possibly a painter so it gets done sometime this millenia.  considering placing a back foot on the ground for one of the other seconds plus a new tail, possibly new mane also.  And a new face.  And the drastic custom.  And then I still have one victim left.....


VToo tower of doom!


Me thinks I'll have plenty to keep me busy.  But first I need to finish my jumper!  AUGH!




*Is it considered a problem when you have a conga of a resin horse?  0:)

2 comments:

Ashley Witt said...

It's not a problem :) I'd have a carrot top congo if I had the money lol

Natalie said...

Awe! They look so cute all lined up in a row.